Wednesday, November 30, 2005

So close I can taste it...

I can't believe that I drive out of San Antonio in 5 days!! I feel like I just got here and now I am moving on... However, I am quite excited to be getting my Army Nursing career going and get on to Ft. Benning (aka, "Home of the Infantry... Follow Me!"). The one thing that I am sad about is that I have met so many awesome people here, and made a few good friends that I probably won't see again for a while. I guess that AKO e-mail will become one of my close friends now in order to stay in touch...

We pick up our Nurse whites tomorrow, so you can only imagine how excited I am... I will probably send out holiday cards with a picture of me in my whites; I really can't wait. And yes, Travis, I will post a picture on my blog as well. Just don't be too disappointed when it turns out to be a knee-length dress... Ha-ha.

Kind of along the same lines, I finished my I love Camp Bullis t-shirt. It turned out SO much better than I expected. I am quite pleased with my creative, crafty effort. While I only posted a picture of the front, the back has my last name and the number of the weapon I was issued while we were out in the field. Drum-roll please... Ta-da!!


Well, we have another 4:50 am day tomorrow and we were up at 4:50 this morning too, so I am going to hit the sack...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home