Saturday, December 10, 2005

Introduction to the I Bar...

Well, I am officially signed in... let the work begin. Actually, we don't start inprocessing until Monday, so we kind of had a free day yesterday. But I did use the day to get my post decals for my car, arranged for the pick-up of my household goods in Cali and called to set up my utilities, so it was a fairly productive day.

I also made my first trip to the Infantry Bar on post to meet Marty and Peter for drinks last night. To my surprise, some of their buddies were at the bar as well! I always enjoy meeting my friends' new friends. Some of the guys we were hanging out with went to school with a girl that I was in Hawaii with last summer. Crazy how small the Army is...

After we closed down the I Bar, some of us continued on to the Benning Brew Pub... So much fun. I had a great time and I just really dig meeting new people. Overall, it was a great start to my first permanent change of station (PCS).

Wow, I didn't realize how tired I still am... Time for a nap.

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home