Thursday, December 01, 2005

The wait is over...

The biggest thing about today is THE NEW WHITES!! Oh man, I love the dresses, they are so awesome! My friend Sarah took a similar picture for my Christmas card, but I am posting another pretty good photo under the palm trees outside of the original Brooke Army Hospital for my blog. The dress looks so cute, I think I will wear it all of the time! Most people hate it, but it is so retro that it fits my personality fairly well. Besides, I feel more like a nurse wearing the whites in a hospital setting.

Anyhow, it was just more death by PowerPoint this afternoon and more gruesome photos of casualties. However, I did get a good quote of the day out of it...

Quote of the day: (Written on a piece of medical equipment in a photo used in the Forward Surgical Team PowerPoint lecture today...) "If this is not in Baghdad, it is stolen." I thought that was an ingenious way to label your unit's medical equipment... I thought it was quite funny as well; A little humor in the midst of combat.

Well, not much else is going on, just trying to eat the perishable foods in my fridge before moving out and trying to pack...

66H out... (in four days!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home