Thursday, December 08, 2005

Survey says... Success!

Hello all! Well, I had quite the successful first day in Columbus. I signed the lease for my new apartment, bought some household goods, and drove around post a bit. I am stoked, the hospital is right off of the freeway that I will drive onto post from, so I won't get lost going to work anyhow.

I get to move into my 1,160 square-foot apartment on Monday, which is lovely. Unfortunately, my stuff won't be here for a few weeks, so I will have to rough it a bit. Good thing the Army has taught me about austerity and roughing it... I will post some pictures of my new place once I get all moved in, sort of like the "before" and "after" photos from Extreme Makeover.

I can't believe the amenities that my new apartment complex has! Pools with waterfalls, a cardio and weight room, tanning beds, sauna, steam room, business center and self-serve coffee bar. There is so much on the premises that I probably forgot to mention something.

Well, it is almost 10:30 and I sign in tomorrow, so I am going to try and get some beauty sleep. I still can't believe that I am finally here...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home