Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Off again...

Well, just sitting here, warming up my coffee cup, eating breakfast and getting ready to take off. It feels so wierd to be on the go again, off to my first duty station... It was so sad to say good-bye to Sarah this morning, I am going to miss not being able to go to the chow hall with her at lunch and all of our trips to Wal-Mart. I also saw Steve again this morning as we were signing out of the company. I am going to miss him too, he was my dinner chow-hall partener in crime and Shoppette-for-coffee-and-snacks buddy during the long death by PowerPoint days in the schoolhouse. I didn't think I would be sad to leave, but seeing my car all packed up and the thought of those that are going home, while I drive further away from home is making me a little homesick.

I should be getting on...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home