Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So spoiled...

I feel like the luckiest girl that flew home from Georgia ever... I had such a lovely Christmas while I was in Cali. I also went on one of the best dates I have ever been on (in addition to all of the other best dates I have ever been on with the same boy)... Like any great date, it included an awesome dinner, wine, candlelight, and a great view (even though it was a super early morning)...

Later in the day, Danielle and Aidan drove over the hill to have breakfast at Hobee's. I can not believe what a little boy Aidan is becoming... He is definitely no longer a baby. While they were here, they helped me take Jinx to the vet to get a clean bill of health to fly back to Georgia with me; It is always an experience, which is why I got the scrip for a tranquilizer for the plane ride... (For Jinx of course, but don't think I didn't think about getting some extra for me... Just kidding.)

This evening, we had the Family over for a belated Christmas dinner. It was so wonderful to have almost everyone there. We had cousins of all ages, my great aunt, and the newest member of the clan, Ms. Katie Mae with us. I was blessed to be around babies all day; Absolutely one of my favorite things...

Oddly enough, Katie Mae's car seat produced the Quote of the day: (Buck - a retired Special Forces NCO talking to my cousin Jim, a retired Armor officer) "Why, that's a modified M1A1 freefall harness if I've ever seen one..." Absolutely hilarious Buck...

Well, I guess I should get myself together already, it is almost 10:00 am... Guess I haven't done more by 9:00 am than most people do all day. What a terrible LT I am turning out to be... Ha-ha...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home