Thursday, December 15, 2005

Paralyzed without the internet

Hi all!

So here I am in Columbus without internet in my apartment yet... I feel so disconnected from the world... Anyhow, I am slowly getting my apartment as set up as it can be without any of my stuff from home. The movers are going to be at my house in Cali to get my stuff next Wednesday and hopefully it will arrive in Georgia within the next 30 days... Yay for Army transportation!

Actually, I have all of the necessities to survive: Food, beer, a TV/DVD player, my air matress and a cool Armor LT named Jim as my neighbor. He wasn't that friendly when I first met him, but I think he was just having a rough day... Jim you're so cool...

I will post some pictures of my apartment in various stages of moved-inness when I get my internet hooked up, but for now it is text-only in the blog. :(

I am in the midst of the painful process of inprocessing at the hospital... There is so much to do, and with holiday exodus starting next week, who knows what all of the different office hours will look like... I am about half-way through, and I hope to get almost all of it finished by tomorrow, so I can come home before the new year. Other than that, not much else is going on right now!

Quote of the day: Well, I actually can't remeber the quote of the day because of the four beers I had last night, but Jim said something quite funny... Oh well, I guess it will be lost in history.

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home