Thursday, December 29, 2005

Time is running out!

So yesterday was pretty busy... Once I got my lazy self together, I had lunch with one of my favorite people, my Auntie B. Like a few of our previous lunch dates, we went to Pedro's in Los Gatos and had a lovely time. We will definitely do lunch again when I am home in a few months...

Later that evening, I had dinner with my friend Elisa at the Buca in Palo Alto. I was so excited because I hadn't eaten there since September, and so many people that I wanted to say hi to were working last night. Unfortunately, my old boss Alan wasn't working, and I really wanted to say hi him the most... Oh well, maybe next time... Elisa, you are gorgeous darling...

Well, I still have to pack and tranquilize the cat...

66H out (bye California :( )...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

wow...you're beautiful

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home