Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

So it is the first day of 2006...

I didn't do too much for New Year's Eve, but that is okay, at least this is the first time in about 8 years that I didn't sell people food... In my opinion, doing nothing, rather than begging people for tips is a huge step up... And because I got my cable hooked up yesterday, I ended up watching all of the "I Love the 80's" on VH1. I know, I know... I can't help it. I guess it isn't such a shock for those that know me fairly well...

Jim and his brother went to Atlanta for New Year's Eve; They invited me, but I was like "Right, you guys are going looking for girls, and having a girl with you is the kiss of death..." So, I respectfully declined the invite and drank a good bottle of wine to go with the VH1...

I am happy to report that Jinx did very well on the plane ride home... She is slowly adjusting to the apartment and spent most of the day out from under the covers on my bed, unlike the first day she was here... She has also found a spot above the fridge that she likes, so I don't fight it.

Later today, I am picking my friend Peter up from the airport. I am excited that both Peter and Marty will be back in Columbus, so I can hang out with them. However, I am not sure how excited they are to be back at OBC...

To round things out today, I have two Quotes of the day: I remembered the quote that I forgot due to alcohol-related imparement several blogs ago. Jim - "Oh yeah, that was a picture from junior year of high school, when I had a perm..." But wait, here's more wisdom from Jim's mouth... "When I walk up to a girl and she's not feeling it, I didn't wear the right shirt that night, because I can't think of what else it could be..."

Anyhow, I am off to the Wal-Mart...

Happy New Year everyone... Don't make any resolutions that I wouldn't make...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home