Friday, January 27, 2006

Jinx is truly a nocturnal little creature...

So I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud, ongoing ruckus in the bathroom... I got up to see what little princess was destroying, and found her in the bathtub with one of her toys. She has resurrected the San Jose past-time of "chase her toys in the bathtub." She looked at me for a brief second when I turned the light on, then continued her mad chase around the tub. I couldn't help but laugh, then I decided I needed to get a picture of her in action. The result...

In other news, I am now done with Department of Nursing orientation. (12 more continuing education units under my belt; Thank you Alabama Department of Nursing Licensure!) Only three more night shifts to go this week, then on to days. I am also quite excited because I will be taking my Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS for those that are in the biz...) at the beginning of February, so that will be cool. After I take ACLS, I will be eligible to take Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and the Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP). Those of you that know me know how much I love my education...

Well, not too much else is going on in this neck of the woods. Well, that is not altogether true... While I was talking to Danielle today I decided that I want to paint the window walls in my room and the living room orange to match the decor and give my apartment more life... So it is off to the Home Depot tomorrow to look at paint chips. I think it will look awesome, I can't wait... I'll keep you posted on the paint decisions, since I know y'all will be on the edge of your seats waiting for the results...

Oh, I think Jim's girlfriend is calling, so I am Audi 5000...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home