Sunday, April 27, 2008

A terribly unsuccessful apartment-hunting weekend...

I went to several apartment complexes this weekend to view the fare, and I was either not impressed, or the apartments wouldn't be ready until mid-May. I have two more places to go to tomorrow, so hopefully I will find something that I can comfortably live in without paying too much. I guess that living in Whisperwood really spoiled me... It is hard to find something comparable when you are use to having access to 8 pools, a huge hot tub, tanning beds, a pretty decent fitness center and internet cafe.

Anyhow, Jinx and I are bored at the Armed Services YMCA... But she was being super-cuddly, so I had to take a picture. She is just so cute, I can't stand it. Me with my tired, lazy eyelid on the other hand, is not so cute. Ha-ha.

Well, I guess that is it for now... Back to watching MTV and being bored.

66H (in transition) out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home