Monday, May 05, 2008

I have been fully assimilated...

I finished in-processing today and I start work on Wednesday... Oh yeah! Actually, I have really been waiting to get back to work, it helps me keep my mind off Will and keeps my focus elsewhere. And believe you me, I will have plenty of work to do in the next six weeks... Weekly written goals and objectives, a weekly written literature review of a peer-reviewed article for presentation to my head nurse and whomever else feels like listening, a skills evaluation checklist to complete, and bi-weekly self-evaluations. Good thing I haven't completely gotten out of school mode! Ha-ha. But, I am not complaining by any means, I am really ready to get back into the mix of ER nursing and test-drive all of this knowledge I just gained!

So, I still need to get those plants I was talking about... My apartment and my patio need some color and some life. I guess I just put it on the docket for this afternoon. Ha-ha.

Other than that, not much else is going on, but stay tuned... I will start having some interesting stuff to write about soon!

66H (in transition) out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home