Sunday, May 04, 2008

Silly Audrey!

So... Apparently, I have been a day behind for a couple of days now... I am not sure why I thought today was Saturday and yesterday was Friday. But it was a little bit of a shock when I got in my car and the DJ on the radio was like "I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday afternoon..." I was like WHAT?! Oh well, whatever, I don't have too much to do right now. I spent all day yesterday and half of today reading This Much I know Is True, by Wally Lamb. It was such an engrossing book, I couldn't put it down! It is almost 1000 pages long and I read it in two days... No joke.

Anyhow, I guess I am going to leave Starbucks, stop pirating Super 8 Motel's WiFi for a hot second, go get some plants for the apartment like I planned on doing today, and maybe go get another book or two. Maybe I'll work out for the first time in ages later this evening... Ugh, I am really out of shape, it is pretty ridiculous.

I am almost done in-processing at the hospital, only a few more stops tomorrow, then it is back to work in the ER for this Army nursey...

66H (in transition) out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home