Monday, October 17, 2005

A blog for the road

As I was checking my e-mail for the last time tonight before bed, I read a very nice comment about my last blog, and it reminded me how lucky I am to be alive, healthy, and doing what I love. It was also a gentle reality check after spending the whole day slightly moping about a phone call I was looking forward to all week, and didn't get... oh well, maybe next weekend. I bet after a few chocolate cream Oreo's and a glass of cold milk, I will be happy as a clam again, at least until I fall asleep...

Well, I am off to rest up for convoy training, casualty evacuation operations, and plenty of tactical road marching this week...

Until next Saturday, when we are once again allowed to return to civilization...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home